The rapidly growing internet users also attract the attention of online stores worldwide and they are making their presence felt in India as well.
There are a number of benefits that attract customers for online shopping rather it is considered as
the boon for shopaholics. The benefits include –
• The most prominent benefit of online shopping is getting the products delivered at home at a particular minimum purchase price. Shopping below the minimum purchase price will include shipping charges in the net payable amount.
• Facility to track the order. You can track your order online in real-time and perceive about the delivery.
• Unconditional return or exchange facility. You can return the items without having to tell the reason of returning within the given time limit keeping the item intact.
• Feasible and hassle free return policy. Once you inform them that you want to return the item, they will collect it right from your home.
• People find attractive discount deals online. The online stores purchase the items directly from the manufacturers and therefore they can offer such deals.
• You can gift your loved ones if you are not able to gift them personally. You can make the payments online and the gift wrapped products will be delivered at their place.
• You get the facility of safe and secured online payment methods in the form of credit cards, debit cards and net-banking.
• Along with this, you also get the facility of cash on delivery. You can choose cash on delivery option while purchasing highly expensive things like jewellery, so that you can be sure of the quality of the item before making payments.
• These deals keep running round the year in many forms and the customers can leverage the benefits whenever they shop online.
• Customers get an opportunity to save on petrol and parking charges. When you visit malls for shopping you have to spend some extra money other than the bill of your shopping.
• You get rid of the hassles of getting ready and moving in different shops in search of the particular item you need.
Cons of Online Shopping
• You cannot feel the products you are purchasing.
• While purchasing clothes you cannot determine the weight of the clothes as well as fabric if you have no ideas about the feel of the fabrics.